Here is some helpful information -
What information do I need to update the location on my insurance policy?
- - The address for your new location
- - YOC (Year of Construction)
- - SQ. FT. ( Square Footage)
- - Construction type:
- Frame—Exterior walls of wood, brick veneer, stone veneer, wood ironclad, or stucco on wood.
- Joisted Masonry—Exterior walls of masonry material (adobe, brick, concrete, gypsum block, hollow concrete block, stone, or tile) with combustible floor and roof.
- Noncombustible—Exterior walls, floor, and supports made of metal, asbestos, gypsum, or other noncombustible materials.
- Masonry Noncombustible—Same as joisted masonry except that the floors and roof are of metal or other noncombustible materials.
- Modified Fire Resistive—Exterior walls, floors, and roof of masonry or fire-resistive material with a fire resistance rating of at least 1 hour but less than 2 hours.
- Fire Resistive—Exterior walls, floors, and roof of masonry or fire-resistive materials with a fire resistance rating of at least 2 hours.
- - Number of stories
- - Year of most recent updates (heating, roof, electrical, plumbing)
- - Protective devices (sprinkler, alarm, etc.)
- - Distance to fire hydrant and fire station
- - Is there any change in your business personal property?